0

My Teaching Philosophy

'My teaching philosophy is to archive goal that the government has setup for the nowadays school where they want to focusing more about to have successfully students in this science and mathematics course. I agree that the teacher should be seen as a guide during most of the learning time, and the learning should take place during cooperative activities and students active problem solving.My classroom will be a place where students will be actively engaged in learning any and all content. My classroom will be a caring and cooperative community of learners, where the teacher is also learning while providing some important modeling. The classroom will be respectful of all people and regularly talk about issues going on in the community around us. I also will use the technology that supply by the government to help the students understand more about what I have teach them in the class.'

0 Responses to "My Teaching Philosophy"